Refine your search
Tips for hosts
We’ve listed some suggestions on how to make sure your home attracts plenty of respectful, like-minded guests.
Working with kid & coe
- Please reply to your Kid & Coe guest inquiries as swiftly as possible. We ask that you address booking requests within 48 hours.
- Please use the Kid & Coe messaging system to further understand guest’s needs before finalizing a booking. To ensure a quality experience, only communicate and accept payments directly through Kid & Coe.
- Please keep your availability calender current. You will always have final say in accepting or declining booking requests.
- Make sure you’ve filled out all the details requested in the My Properties section of the site, including WiFi codes and neighborhood spots.
Before guests arrive
- Clean your house thoroughly to the best possible standard. We recommend booking a professional cleaner.
- It is expected that all homes will be clean, in good repair, with fresh linens and towels, along with basic cleaning supplies and paper goods. We offer a discount to our members with brand partners including The White Company. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Walk through your home and remove any irreplaceable or valuable items. Place these items in a locked closet, a safe, or a lockable storage box.
- You might want to consider clearing away some family photos so the owners can feel more at home.
- Consider making space for your guest’s belongings – a cleared out drawer, space in the closet, or even a freestanding garment rack. Clear plastic boxes are a great idea for quickly stashing away items, and can be stacked and put out of reach.
- Clean the fridge of perishables, but think about leaving a little something for your guests: milk, tea, and coffee as a start, but perhaps a bottle of wine and some cookies to soothe the nerves of frazzled traveling parents.
- If you offer pre-shopping, let us know and we’ll add this to your listing information. In certain destinations, we can help organize: just ask!
After their stay
We’d love to get feedback on your host experience – please email email@example.com with your thoughts.